Monday 28 April 2014

Two Years of Horse Ownership!

Niall's today before the beginning of our ride!
I'm writing this a day early because I am working all day tomorrow and I don't know if I will have time but it will be two years tomorrow on the 29th that I will have officially owned Niall's! I was thankfully able to get up to the barn today and have an awesome ride as a little celebration. We started off working in the indoor arena doing the usual flat work and then we decided to go outside for the first time this year! Niall's was super excited as usual, so we did some "hill sprints" and some good long gallops which I think Niall's definitely appreciated! She was begging to run the entire time she was so excited to be outside, and then settled right down after her big run. 
I can't believe it has been two years since I bought Niall's! If any of my readers have followed me all the way back from my YouTube days, you will know that I have been riding Niall's for a long time now (almost six years!) but she only officially became mine in April of 2012! We've gone through a lot of ups and downs, and worked very hard to get to where we are now. As much as you always wish for that big fancy imported warmblood, I do really love my sassy, super talented little Thoroughbred! 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment